Diploma in Entrepreneurship
Duration: 12 months
Diploma in Entrepreneurship is designed for young minds with the motive of empowering and educating them in the sector of innovation and entrepreneurship. The course will help the student to initiate their startup at an early age along with giving the opportunity for international exposure and growing their global network. The course will be practical based and comprise of case study rather than being completely theoretical.
- High school or any other equivalent qualification
- A certificate of English proficiency IELTS, TOEFL or Providence that you studied in English
For the on-campus degrees, there will be written exams whereas for the online course, there will be no written exams. The assessment will be done on the basis of the assignment submitted.
The fee of the course Diploma in Entrepreneurship is
- On-Campus Learning: USD 15,000
- Interactive Learning: USD 2,500
The fee includes
- All course material
- Registration fee of the event *
- Fees of Graduation*
The fee of the course can be paid via Bank Transfer.
To enroll in the Diploma in Entrepreneurship program, follow the following steps:
- Fill the enrollment form online at the link: https://sbs.edu.eu/apply-for-solve-business-school/
- After you receive the acceptance email, pay the enrollment fee