SOLVE Business School Scholarship
50 SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY DIPLOMA, BACHELOR & MASTER AT SOLVE BUSINESS SCHOOL-FRANCE
Solve Business School (SBS) is a prestigious Business School formed by MIT and Harvard Alumni based in France and offering a top-standard Diploma, Bachelor & Master in Entrepreneurship & International Leadership.
Each year, SBS offers Scholarships to promising entrepreneurs and leaders to achieve their dreams by completing our program. The Diploma, Bachelor or Master will give you the opportunity to study with experts, to get connected to an amazing international network of successful entrepreneurs, leaders and to attend international events.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria):
- A scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript.
- Certification of English proficiency “IELTS, TOEFL or Providence that you studied in English …etc”.
- For Master degree, You must provide a providence of 2 years of experience.
- International students can apply.
- Applicants age must be lower than 35 years old. “Some applicants will be excluded according to achievements”.
Scholarships are limited, hurry up and send your application now >>